At Overchurch Infant School, we welcome Nursery applications from children who are eligible for 15-hour or 30-hour funding. Our sessions are fixed times and can be found below.
Admission forms for Nursery can be collected from the main school office after October half term (the school year before your child is due to start Nursery) and should be returned to school by the 1 st of March. Any applications after this date will be considered as late.
Morning Nursery: 9am until 12 pm Monday to Friday
Afternoon Nursery: 12.15pm until 3.15pm Monday to Friday
Full time 30-hour Nursery provision: 9am until 3.15pm Monday to Friday
30 Hour Funding
At Overchurch Infant School we offer a number of places for eligible parents to receive 30 hour funded education and care. The 30 hours are offered during the 38 term time weeks.
The eligibility rules for 30 hours funded childcare are as follows:
- Both parents must be working – or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family.
- Each parent earns, on average, a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage.
- Each parent must have an annual income of less than £100,000.
- You live in England.
You’re not eligible if:
- Your child does not usually live with you.
- The child is your foster child.
- Either you or your partner has a taxable income over £100,000.
- You’re from outside the EEA and your UK residence card says you cannot access public funds.
30 Hour Lunchtime provision
Children who will access a 30 hour funded place can opt to have a hot dinner provided by the school at the cost of £12.50 per week or parents can provide a healthy packed lunch from home. Our lunchtime menu is on a three-week rotation and includes many delicious choices such as fish and chips, roast dinner and chicken curry!