The Governing Body consists of 12 members with a wealth of different experiences and from a range of backgrounds. Their role is absolutely key to the effectiveness of our school.
The role of the governing body is a strategic one, its key functions are to:
- Set the aims and objectives for the school
- Set the policies for achieving those aims and objectives
- Set the targets for achieving those aims and objectives
- Monitor and evaluate the progress the school is making towards the achievement of its aims and objectives
- Be a source of challenge and support to the headteacher (a critical friend)
The headteacher is responsible for the internal organisation, management and control of the school and the implementation of the strategic framework established by the governing body.
Instrument of Government
Attendance Register for Governors 2020-21
Governing Body Information 2020-2021
Governors Declaration of Interests 2020-2021
Governor Pen Portraits
Programme of Governor Meetings 2020-2021